Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sign One of the Impending Apocalypse

Maybe it's the general air of crappy sadness in New York this week. Maybe it's the profoundly deep personal rut I find myself in for the bazillionth time. Could be the fact that a goofy-looking little douchebag won Rockstar: Supernova last night. Perhaps the antics of our retarded, monkey-faced, cokehead un-President are weighing on my fragile little mind.

It's probably a combination of these factors that has led to my overwhelming sense that we are all just utterly and irrevocably fucked. I see doom hanging over us all, kids. The signs are everywhere, if you look around. Lucky for you I'm paying attention, so you don't have to.

This morning, for example, I saw a very cute gay boy on the subway wearing brown shoes with black pants. A gay boy. In New York.

Yeah, we're in deep doody.

More to come...


Note:
For those of you...mostly straight guys, probably...who just said to yourselves, "Wait...What's wrong with black pants and brown shoes?" Answer: Everything. Trust me.

10 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

He wasn't wearing a white belt was he?

5:42 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Oh, and that Lukas guy, I saw him on the first episode and he galvanized my decision not to watch this season.

I have had enough asshat-'villian' characters on reality TV this season.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

No, he wasn't wearing a white belt...he was wearing a brown belt, in a totally different shade than his shoes. He should have his gay card revoked, seriously.

As for Lukas...he's not even evil, just a gross, low-talent little oompa loompa. Blech. But I'm with you...I think it's time for the villain character revolution that started with Puck to die a quick death.

Or maybe I should just leave the house every once in awhile. Whatever.

5:48 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

The Gay Guy probably just got his learners permit. He's more to be pitied than censured.

7:52 PM  
Blogger rodger said...

Yeah, well...Tommy Lee was just lookin' for someone that would fit in with him and the boys. They got that!

As for the gay boy...so embarrassing. Good thing I'm queer...

12:23 AM  
Blogger Da Nator said...

As long as the Asshat doesn't win Project Runway. And you know who I'm talking about.

I also hope they step up the casting on Amazing Race this season, because the last one had too many annoying people.

Oh, and maybe the brown shoes boy was a stealth straight...?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Or maybe I should just leave the house every once in awhile. Whatever.

With winter coming, it can only become worse. I hear ya.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

Did you say Brazilianth time?

Donald Rumsfeld briefed the President this morning.
He told Bush that 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq .

To everyone's amazement, all the color drained from Bush's face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears.
Finally, he composed himself and asked Rumsfeld, "Rummi, Just exactly how many is a brazilian"?

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? haven't you been keeping up with the latest fashion? Wait six months or so, everyone will be wearing black pants and brown shoes!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My BF just bought his first pair of black shoes. EVER. He's been wearing brown shoes with black pants, grey pants, ALL pants for his entire life.

Of course he's straight, so that might explain it. When the gay boys dress like that, it CLEARLY means we're all doomed.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here