Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We didn't get arrested...

and it really is the best movie ever.

I'd love to write and tell you all about our ridiculous, awesome SOAP experience. But you know, I'm just way too lazy. And I don't want to give anything away. Because, you know, the plot is, like, really deep, or something. Suffice to say that the company was stellar, the crowd was completely out of control, the scotch was like buttah, and I'm having a screening party when the DVD comes out. This movie is the next Rocky Horror Picture Show. Mark my words.

I'm also taking orders for t-shirts printed with the following choice lines:

EDDIE KIM WILL KILL YOU!

FUCK RICK AND HIS HIGH SCORE!

And, of course, the obligatory double-sided tee...

Front: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Back: I don't even need to say it. You know what goes here.

3 Comments:

Blogger dpaste said...

I think you have a potential marketing bonanza.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Da Nator said...

Oh, NO. You've been beaten by Spencer Gifts!

The shame...

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No "Sporks?" t-shirt?

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here