Monday, August 14, 2006

For the record...

Whoever the shitbird Gawker commenter with a disturbingly familiar name is, it ain't me.

To the commenter, I say this: Do you remember what used to happen on the Jerry Springer show when some dumbass in the audience would make a sincere, heartfelt comment to one of the show's guests? It was beautiful...the whole crowd would turn on Sweetie McRetard like a pack of wild dogs, chanting "GO TO OPRAH, GO TO OPRAH!" Different version of the same thing here. Gawker is for snarky, sarcastic assholes, much the way that Jerry Springer is for pissed off white trash morons. That's what people, myself included, like about it. Take your drivellously genuine, impotently footstamping indignation over to Gothamist, honey. And don't even think about using my fucking name once you get there.

Hey, maybe Gawker will sponsor a cagematch...

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

That link is dead to me. What did they comment?

5:39 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

Who would still your identity? That’s so - so - SO uncool.

On a tangentially related note (but it’s about me, so it’s okay), I have noticed that whenever I comment on your blog that I am riddled with typos and misspellings. We all know that I traded learning the Bewitched nose twitch for spelling as young lad. Still, geez, I am really sucky at leaving comments for you. I wonder if you hold it against me.

If it is any consolation, I am probably distracted by my awe of you. Just had to get that off my chest.

Oh, and when are you coming to Boston?

4:41 PM  
Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Why, I think SomeOne needs a hug today!

7:01 PM  
Blogger yellow_mustard_girl said...

Yeah, so when I got to the part about "Sweetie McRetard" I laughed so forcefully that I snorted miso soup up my nose.

Which would have been really inconvenient, but that's actually how I prefer to ingest my soup.

"take it to Gothamist" ahahahhaahah. priceless.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I can't remember the last time I thought about Jerry Fucking Springer!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here