Friday, August 18, 2006

Snakes on my brain

Hey, local NY people...If I don't already have your phone number, howsabout you send it to me, mmmkay?

Thing is, we're going to see what is sure to be the best movie ever tonight, and we're bringing a couple of bottles of booze, as well as some rubber snakes to throw into the crowd at critical moments. Thus, the need for bail money is a very real possibility.

Come on, who's gonna be my one phone call? You know you want to.

"Yeah, hello? My name is Sam Jackson. I'd like to report some muthafuckin' snakes on this muthafuckin' plane! No, I will NOT hold, muthafucka!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Da Nator said...

Hey, I thought you were going to invite us to see the movie! Now I'm offended. No bail for you. You can let Large Marge the Guard in Charge take care of you in holding, just for that.

6:27 PM  
Blogger rodger said...

You have all the fun!!!

6:38 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

**Sigh**

So close, yet so far.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

Love the flinging fake snakes idea to bits.
May attempt that. I do forsee that I may also get arrested or beaten severely by cinema-goers.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

WOW

9:29 AM  
Blogger Earl Cootie said...

What? No blogging from the pokey?

8:06 PM  
Blogger yellow_mustard_girl said...

how was it how was it how was it??!?

1:43 AM  
Blogger BD said...

It was mutha' fuckin' awful...

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here