Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Helen's terrible twos

Two years ago today, I decided it was time to join the tard party and start this here blog. To be honest, I can't quite remember why. So much has changed since then...my home, my job, my friends, even...shockingly...my drinking habits. Thus, I've begun to wonder lately if it might be about time to hang it up, maybe do some real writing, or, god forbid, get some actual work done while I'm in the office. That'd be different.

But you know, I still miss Mike as much as I ever did. And I'm still basically a completely slacktastic asshole who can't keep my mouth shut.

Some things, not so much with the changing.

This blog thing might be one of them. Or not.

Either way, I'm going to celebrate today by getting crunked with someone cute. Somehow that's always the right answer.

Did you really think my drinking habits had changed? pssssh

10 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Posting and reading other people's blogs keeps me from going postal.

It's because of my notoriously slow and cracked out computer application that I use daily for work, that introduced me to the 'sphere.

You have to keep posting. You don't want me to go postal, do you?

3:34 PM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

I don't negotiate with terrorists!

Actually, though, I've seen you fully postal a time or two, Big Daddy. Thus I will continue, at least for now. But keep in mind that I live far, far away from you, so your postality = not my problem. I'm doing this for Dave Rossa. I love you Dave!

3:47 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

No - NO! You can't leave us. Where we will we go? What will we do? (By "we," I mean the gays).

Congrats on two years, though...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Red said...

No, stick around. I need your influence.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Da Nator said...

Huhn. Interestingly enough, it looks like we started blogging at right about the same time.

Which means you have to keep going, or I'll look pompous. ... more so.

Besides, I miss you posting regularly as it is!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

And just where do you think you're going Ms. Felon? You can't get me addicted to your blog and then just pull the plug. I need my fixes darnit!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

Happy second anniversary, Gorgeous! Mine is a week from today.
Don't even think about stopping, and, by the way, your Slutsky comment had us rolling on the floor.

11:54 PM  
Blogger DMo said...

Man. What a let down. A title like "Terrible Twos" and this post has nothing to do with your boobies.

Anyway, happy blog birthday.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Crunked.

Eh?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Happy blogiversary.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here