Friday, February 11, 2005

Shit Bitch, You Fine!

No really, you are. At least this bear thinks so. I would instantly marry someone who brought that home to me as a V-Day (or any other day) gift. (George: take the hint, honey. It's time.)

Sexy Magazines tonight at the Knitting Factory! They may not be real Magazines, but they are, in fact, Sexy. In like Flynn am I.

Two...wait, no, THREE simple things that make me happy:
1. Getting a FABULOUS new haircut and color from Joseph at Xena's Beauty Company (thanks love!)
2. Wearing new panties that are both comfortable and cute. Mmm hmmmm.
3. Beating the hell outta a buncha smarty future-lawyer type boys in BOTH games we bowled (that's right...sit down, bitchez!)

See, it doesn't take much. I'm easily pleased and/or amused. My ex would maybe argue that, but he's an idiot anyway.

Behave this weekend, monkeys! Or don't. Whatever blows yer dress up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - came across your site before when you were in Ireland. Any chance you could write about your time in Ireland, as Im thinking of going over for a week?

Thanks.

Anna

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here