Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Destroy your television!

Do it quick, before Being Bobby Brown premiers and you're tempted to actually watch it!

The highlight, via Popbitch:

The couple's drugged-up ghetto lifestyle in full glare. One episode has Bobby describing how he helped his wife with her constipation, by inserting his fingers to massage it out. Whitney says, "When I told my girlfriends about it, they said 'That's real love, baby. That's real black love.'" Bobby then holds up four fingers and wiggles them in front of the camera.


Mother of god.
Please.
No.
Please.

Here I was, thinking this was as bad as it could get. Stupid, stupid, stupid me.

I'm gonna have to watch Harold and Kumar about 1500 times now to repair the damage done to the media section of my delicate little psyche.

Pray for me. Pray for all of us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby used to finger all the boys back in Dorchester. Him and Johnny Gill still get together and "toss around the pig skin", whatever than means. Bell, Biv, and DeVoe refuse to comment. The worst part is I'm pretty sure I'd sniff his fingers after being in Whitney's ass. The Bodyguard Whitney of course, not crack rocks for tits Whitney.

5:19 PM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew! That's not love, that's the grossest thing I've heard in a while.

Ew.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is horrible! I think that's what drove this guy to smash his.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here