Friday, June 03, 2005

Temporary Solution to a Permanent Problem

I haven't blogged about politics for awhile. It's mostly because I'm well over 30 now, and need to keep an eye on the ol' blood pressure. And if you've read any of my previous diatribes concerning the Idiot Son of an Asshole, you know all too well that he sends mine through the roof. (Even if you haven't read my post-election rants, I hope you have reasons to hate Dubya yourself so that you understand. If not, please stop reading now and go jump in the nearest lake.) I've remained in the loop on this ridiculous debacle of a war, Tom DeLay's utter assclownness, etcetera and so forth. But talking about gay Hobbits and drunken madness...well, it's just more fun.

This, though, cannot go without mention. Read it. It came across my radar awhile back, but I went in-depth this week and, needless to say, am horrified and completely unsurprised.

So...what does a hip, politically savvy, sexy New York City chick do when the vile antics of her country's unelected imperialist government get her down? I have no idea. And Coco's out of town, so I can't ask her. Damn.

Me? I bought a pair of jeans that make my ass look fantastic for one-third of the retail price, some new tube socks, and a bag of Cosmoapple Twizzlers that I plan to eat in bed tonight while watching Napoleon Dynamite.

If anyone's interested in helping me overthrow the evil Republicans after that, I'll share what's left of my candy. Let me know, people, let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see a pic of you ass when I clicked on that. I hate you now.

5:13 PM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

I'm totally in for overthrowing the repubs. In like Flynn.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here