Thursday, May 19, 2005

Damn it all. Or at least some of it.

My stupid photo editor thinger isn't working. When (okay, if) I figger that out, we're in bidness with the Vegas action.

Right now, I'm wishing that one of the things I had learned over the weekend was this:

Dewars & soda + chocolate martini + red wine = baaaaaaad idea

It's almost 5:00, and I still feel like an undercooked shit casserole. Whuups. But, as Coco says, Wednesday is the new Friday. I don't make the rules, people. I just eat pizza and drink Gatorade at work the next day, hoping that my boss attributes my disconcerting under-eye luggage to many long hours spent in the office.

Speaking of Friday...tomorrow night, all you NY kids oughta come see Drag Citizen at the Continental. There will be much rock.

In the meantime, amuse yourselves and insult each other with this, for which we have Big D. to thank. (In case you were wondering, I happen to be a "biased goddess who loves to fistfuck toilets." I believe this indicates that I may have been reading a bit too much Joe.My.God lately.)

Glurk.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop bullshitting and email me back. I rarely can get online to do shiet like this and your playing coy.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna NEED to see pictures soon. Especially pool side pictures. I need to know what to expect for my trip to Vegas in August!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A "tit grabbing ringtale fucker who loves to flick scarecrows". Um, yea! - Charles

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here