Tuesday, February 14, 2006

V-Day...not too shabby

On this day last year, I was heartbroken and alone and incredibly bitter about it. (Check the archives if you don't believe me.)

Today, in spite of the fact that I'm home with what feels like pneumonia (but is probably just a nasty cold resulting from Blarg Hopping in a blizzard), I'm happy and strong and loved and pretty damned okay, overall.

Can't really ask for more than that.

Well...some booty action would be nice, but whatever. I have the cramps anyway.

Happy Valentine's Day, monkeys.

5 Comments:

Blogger Earl Cootie said...

Maybe Petechichiz does chicken soup? Happy Valentine's!

3:15 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

Happy Valentine’s Day, Helen! When are you going to agree to marry me? We could have a great marriage -- Well, except that whole sex thing. Besides, that, we would be golden!

Feel better!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

I thought you didn't like it in the booty?

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like booty action:)
John

9:23 AM  
Blogger Aethlos said...

900 miligrams of motrin

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here