Friday, February 10, 2006

Thar she blows!

Yesterday while dressing, I caught sight of myself in the full-length mirror affixed to my closet door.

"Holy crap!" I thought. "I'm starting to look just like one of the stars of one of my favorite TV shows!"

Who, you ask? Evangeline Lilly, perhaps? A Desperate Housewife, maybe?

Um, yeah...not so much.

Rather, my flabby, pasty figure is frighteningly reminiscent of none other than Toot Braunstein.

It might be time to buy a Bowflex.

But hey, I should get some great exercise carrying an intoxicated gay man or two up Christopher Street in a gahddamn blizzard tomorrow night. It's a start.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Dan said...

It's times like these I wish I was a New Yorker, but I could never be a Yankee fan.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thought i'd tell you that it's been 70 degrees and sunny here in san francisco all week. =)

love from the bay area. all right, you can kick me now.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Rocky said...

Your posts are so amusing. Hope you got a nice workout hauling people around

5:41 PM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

Bow-flex? It's all about the X-abs, baby!

At least, that's what Jane and Allure magazines said. And I believe everything I read, so it must be true.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here