So Helen wants to be a rock-n-roll star
The pursuit of an elusive dream such as this one typically requires huge talent, years of toil and commitment, and a good dose of determination.
Someone like me, however, who has zero musical talent and is far too lazy and/or otherwise occupied for any of that other stuff, better have a damn good title for her record. Something beyond catchy...a title that makes the record utterly irresistible to the average music consumer at large.
It occurred to me that I have a wonderful ready-made test audience...a focus group of sorts, to gauge the appeal of some potential album titles. That would be you.
So here's the final list of possible titles. Please vote for your favorite, or feel free to submit your own suggestions:
- I Don't Remember Eatin' That! [my favorite post-belch line]
- Percocet Wishes and PBR Dreams
- Kanye West Presents [Kanye makes it a sure thing]
- Free Porn DVD Inside
- Teenage Waistband
- Everything's Better With Kanye
- Low Hopes and High Fiber
- Helen Loves Kanye
- Everyone Loves Kanye
- Top 40 Music is for Smart Awesome People Like YOU!
- Get Behind Me Kanye
- Clap Your Hands Say Kanye!
- Oprah's Record Club Selection of the Month
- A Million Little Pieces [hey, it worked for that other talentless douche]
Okay, there you have it. Now git out and vote! I'm gonna go, like, learn how to play the guitar, or something.