Friday, December 02, 2005

It ain't easy

Things It's Really, Really Hard to Do Now That I Have a Boyfriend...I mean, iPod:

*NOT bust into spazmo dance moves on the bus with Junior Senior.
*NOT sing harmonies (so, SO badly) in public with New Professionals.
*NOT mosh assholes on the subway, inspired by the Giraffes.
*NOT bust along with Chuck D. (I know how white I am, believe me.)
*NOT walk like Axl Rose during Paradise City.
*Wipe the retarded smile off my face.
*Put the goddamn thing down, even for a second.
*Stop running up my credit card bill buying song upon song.
*Hide the fact that I love Kelly Clarkson. There, I said it. Fuck you.

4 Comments:

Blogger missbhavens said...

iPod changed my life. I bow in deferrence to it. I even made a little altar for it. It is the boss of me.

For my birthday by best friend, at a loss for a gift, broke our "no gift certificates" policy and put $$$ in my iTunes account. She doesn't have an iPod and doesn't believe me when I say that it's THE BEST GIFT EVER and to do it all the time!

Ask everyone you know for $10 in your iAccount for x-mas and you'll be set for awhile!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I think the shuffle feature on my iPod has given me more orgasms than any man I have ever known!!
And you love Kelly Clarkson too? I always knew you were a gay man! :)

10:59 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

i love kelly too. and if lovin her is wrong, i sure as hell don't wanna be right.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Sudiegirl said...

I don't have an iPod yet, but something tells me I'd be a charter member of the rhythmless white people's nation, no doubt.

I'd be doing the seat dance if I were on the Metro.

I'd be attempting to moonwalk if I went outside to walk for my health.

In short, I'd look like the dorkiest dork that ever shopped at K-Mart.

Sudiegirl

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here