Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Come get some (but not off me)

Okay, now that we're done with the uncharacteristically sincere personal droning, it's time to get back to what I do best: Drinking and bullshitting! [Note: I realize that I'm just as good at getting sweet on the wrong guy, not getting laid, slacking at work, embarrassing myself, procrastinating, and making enemies on the subway, but we're focusing on the positive here, mmmmkay? Yeah, thanks.]

Anyway...back to the drinking and bullshitting...here's a great chance for you to do both:

Tomorrow night (that being Thursday, 11/17), heirs to New York City's glam throne Drag Citizen will host the release party for their latest CD, which you can take a listen to here. Join us at Scenic at 9 PM for much rawk and retarded behavior. Also appearing are the Everyothers (who are awesome) the New Professionals (who do not seem to have a website), and the sexy bitches you see below.

Photograph courtesy of Drag Citizen Fan Numero Uno

The evening of unparalleled entertainment continues at my place after the show, when I attempt to give my cat a pill after consuming Dewar's and soda all night. Bring your friends, and your cameras.

If I don't see you...well, it best be because you live far, far away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dashiell said...

Yeah, I'd be there, but I've decided not to leave the house this month.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would pay $9.95 for a double team from that duo any day of the week. In Spanish I believe the word is CALIENTE!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here