Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Almost Famous

So we all know that I'm currently writing the next Great American Novel, and that I'll be absurdly rich and famous within the next, say, three months or so. Fine.

What I bet you don't know is that I'm already a famous writer. Kinda.

In 2002, something I wrote was immortalized in a way I had never previously imagined. It has met with wide audience, and received universally stellar reviews. Since I need to focus on the book (in order to ensure that I can attend tonight's JDAT show without slacker remorse), yet still have the burning drive to keep you entertained, today's the day I share this masterpiece with you, my adoring fan(s?).

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my contribution to the Best of Craigslist.

Please direct all requests for pubic appearances, signed photographs, pre-worn panties, etc. to my agent. Thank you.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

An honor that should not be taken lightly :)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Red said...

I was going to ask how the novel was coming. The missed connection will be hard to top.

My verification word is "sghuel" — isn't that Yiddish for something?

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Beautiful,
It was great to finall meet you my dear.
And of course, it was great to meet Tim Robbins and Mike Myers :)
Luv'Dirty.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT WAS GREAT TO MEET YOU MY SWEET HELEN,
AND TO STAR STALK. I enjoyed Tim's company indeed I did. Perhaps I'll jam with him :)
Love
Dirty

1:06 AM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

While I, an adoring fan, definitely want an autograph, I'm going to wait until I meet you in person. Then I'll have you autograph my right boob.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I'm sure that you made Fart Boy's day as well.... with your wit you will no doubt be absurdly famous...
cheers....

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here