I Wonder Monday, Numero Tres!
With me now? Okay, ready go:
- I wonder if my Irish heritage (50%, mom's a purebred mick) contributes to the power of Murphy's Law in my life. That would explain why I got wicked sick just in time to miss both the Mermaid and Gay Pride parades this weekend. It would also explain my continued need to use the term "wicked," as if it's not completely annoying.
- I wonder how the aforementioned Gay Pride parade was. Judging from some of the photos and the drunken phone calls, I definitely missed some shit. I'm really bummed that I didn't get to wear my rainbow-adorned wife beater (thanks Arrash!) and matching striped panties. Guess there's always next year...sigh...
- I wonder what my shrink'll say when I tell her I stayed home and rested when I was sick, instead of going out and wreaking havoc in spite of it. Maybe I'll get some kind of psychiatric gold star or something. Hot shit.
- I wonder who came up with this nugget of genius. Fifty bucks for the lesser Corey? I'll have to think that over... (Shit. I'll go. You know this.) [via Gawker]
- I wonder what would happen if I just up and asked out the adorable contractor boy working in my office. Not gonna do it, but only because...
- I wonder whom I like better...the adorable contractor boy working in my office, or his even more adorable coworker. Time will tell...
- I wonder how, in 2005, things like this are still permitted to go on. Fucking horrifying.
- I wonder how come it took me so long to see this film, given my interest in both the AIDS crisis and documentaries in general. Watch it. I'll be curious to hear your opinions.