Friday, March 10, 2006

Why Helen doesn't get invites to corporate luncheons anymore

"I AM CORNHOLIO!
YOUR CRAPPUCINO HAS AWAKENED MY BUNGHOLE!"

For the record, it only happened once. People are so fucking stiff, I swear. And it was really good cappucino. What can I say?

In retrospect, I'd have been better with "Where I come from, we have no bungholes!" That way, I might have been protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Not having a bunghole could certainly be classified as a disability, of sorts.

Oh well. There's always the Christmas Party.

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Dan said...

There was a time when my dad and I were fighting and Beavis and Butthead brought us together for the first laugh we'd shared in months. Beavis was doing his Cornholio impression in their movie at the White House and I just happened to turn it on while he was talking to the Chineese delegate for the U.N. - I have ever seen my father laugh that hard, ever.

ps - cough medicine by the bottle at work is a bad idea. it turns you into a pussy and you start crying when you're again fighting with your dad and think of fucking Beavis & Butthead.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

CLASSIC! I could think of quite a few occasions where I could yell out the same thing. I do however feel that it may not get the desired response due to the following factors:

1) Limited knowledge of B & B over here in Malaysia

2) Cornholio who?

3) What's a bunghole?

And it would end up to be a big tiresome mess where I'd have to explain all of the above, and the humour would be lost so...

...oh well nevermind!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Rocky said...

That's funny! If we worked at the same place, we would be so much trouble.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here