Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Oh yeah, I'm a WYSIWYG-er

This morning I tried to summarize my first WYSIWYG experience for someone. More difficult than it sounds...YOU try to explain to a straight guy what a gay guy meant by "make a mess for daddy." G'head. Jesus christ already.

Instead, I just told him it was awesome and hysterical, and that meeting bloggers in person is kinda like online dating, but without all the pesky sexual tension.

It was nice to finally have a conversation with my former stalkee, along with NY's cutest-ever intern and "Joe's tall friend." Chris is the cat's fuckin' pajamas ("it's like, kah-ray-zee!") The adorable and hilarious token straight dude was an unexpected bonus. My constant companions were thoroughly entertained. My dad left a message during the show to let me know he's home from the hospital. All in all it was a damn fine time, and there are a bunch of new links on my blogroll to prove it.

I did, however, call Alexis T. a "fucking Puerto Rican whore" at some point, solely out of misery caused by her conspicuous absence from the evening's events. I'd like to state for the record that while Alexis T. is in fact Puerto Rican, I do not believe her to be involved in prostitution in any way. I have amended her link on my page to reflect this retraction. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dashiell said...

I never dreamed that I would read at WYSIWYG AND meet the Felon all in the same night. Amazing.

And thanks for putting that info on the record. It's important to be precise about these things.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

All I can say, Dashiell, is that you can throw your whites in with mine anytime you like.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here