Tuesday, September 20, 2005

B.O.H.I.C.A.

photo courtesy of snopes.com, who authenticated it. via roomie Jenn.

With New Orleans poised to get Effed in the A yet again, thought y'all'd appreciate at least one bit of good news from a Katrina survivor and fellow blogger. (I expect happy dances from Jess and Curly McDimple.)

Please continue to make donations if you can...some of the banners at the top of this page should be Red Cross ads, in between the other random crap Google keeps sticking up there. (If they're not, click here for a list of Katrina resource sites.)

2 Comments:

Blogger curly mcdimple said...

Wow! That was an amazing story. I'll spare my coworkers the sight of my rather suspect choreography. However, I WILL bust a series of intricate (but still suspect) moves when I go home.

Thanks for linking to this!

4:39 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

HAPPY DANCE INDEED!! i am so glad that lola is ok. i was really worried about her, and the other kitties too. YAY!! thanks so much for posting helen :)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here