Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Appearing semi-live this evening...

In answer to all (okay, both) of the queries I've received: Yes, I will be attending tonight's WYSIWYG event, in the company of the devastatingly handsome and mercilessly witty Charles Poguego. Considerate semi-anonymous talking internet head that I am, I thought I'd provide a recent photo of myself to ensure that my adoring throngs are able to properly flock.

Image by these guys, who unwittingly kept me from jumping out a window today.
In my case, be assured that what you see is exactly what you get. Can't wait...

4 Comments:

Blogger GayProf said...

Wow! You don't look anything like I imagined. I thought you would be less drawn.

Love the handbag, though.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Thanks! It's Kenneth Cole...

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, wow. That's amazing.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and you forgot "brutally modest". That $10 coming out of your check.

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here