Monday, August 15, 2005

I Wonder Monday, Abridged Fifth Edition

This is for JS, who admitted to actually liking this bit. (He probably needs a hobby.) It'll be brief today, though, because at the moment, I'm just not wondering about too much. I get up at 5:15 in the G.D. morning. Limit your expectations, people.

With hollow apologies to Van Halen and Hendrix fans alike (myself included)...

I wonder if anyone ever really did Top Jimi?

This has been "I Wonder Monday" with your hostess, Helen Damnation...until next time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5:15 in the morning? GOOD LAWD!! GO BACK TO SLEEP!! and yes a ticket won't do shizzle! *le sigh*

10:47 AM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

I love "I Wonder Mondays" too! Then again, I need a hobby too...

12:31 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

where u at girl? you left w/o saying goodbye :(

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the entry. Now my Monday is complete.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here