Monday, November 22, 2004

There are morals to all of these stories...or not.

So think the good thoughts for my friend CBass. Seriously. Her family needs them right now, and every bit helps, whether you know them or not. Thanks.

In other crappy news...R.I.P. Pablo Schatz, of the Park Slope Schatzes. He was a cool cat, cooler than most...sorry J. He's missed.

On a lighter note, here's a reminder to invest in some Head & Shoulders prior to committing your next robbery...ain't forensic science a bitch! I've really got to start watching C.S.I.

And I finally saw Finding Nemo this weekend. Okay, I get it. In spite of the fact that absolutely everything, including this damn cartoon, makes me cry these days...I'll admit, I loved it. Ellen Degeneres is the shiznat, fa rizzle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

OMG, Ellen Degenerous in Finding Nemo catapulted her into my "I love ____ like a fat kid loves cake" category. Damn, she was awesome in that. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!"

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here