Wednesday, November 03, 2004

There you have it

I don't even know what to say. Just when I thought the huge painful rock in my stomach, present due to circumstances that existed prior to this fucking election, would diminish at some point...Now I'm pretty sure I'll be lugging it around for at least four more years.

Bottom line...If I wanted to live in Nazi Germany, I'd buy a time machine. Since I don't, I'm looking for jobs with my company in Toronto and overseas. (No, I'm not kidding, not in the least.)

We, as Americans, should be ashamed of ourselves. Some of us did the wrong thing (that's a big fuck you to Middle America.) Others, myself included, did not do enough to ensure that the right thing happened.

In a moment of frustration, I randomly asked my very favorite co-worker the desperate question of the day..."Theo, what are we going to do now?"

He didn't even hesitate, nor did he look up from what he was doing.
"If you hear a whistling sound, duck down under something."

Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here