Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tag, I'm it

You know that you have true affection for a person when he memes you and you don't even get pissed at him for it. I have no idea what exactly "meme" means, or how to pronounce it. I just do what Glennalicious tells me to. I must say, though, that this feels kinda like jury duty...I'd escaped it until now, and meme-ing has finally caught up with me.

That said, here goes...

Songs I'm Fully Digging Right Now

Neil Young - Heart of Gold (I think this is officially my themesong)
Ringside - Spanishfaster
Fischerspooner - Megacolon
The Giraffes - Manchester United
Mishka Shubaly - Drooping the Boom
Drag Citizen - All the Tables are Turnin'
Public Enemy - The whole Fear of a Black Planet album
Sia - Breathe Me
Minor Majority - She's a New Yorker

And then we have 7 Answers to 7 Questions:

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Have sex again (hey, it could happen)
2) Finish my book and get it published
3) Stop working for other people
4) Travel all over the place (all over Africa & Italy, most importantly)
5) Raise a dog
6) Live in Hawaii
7) Learn Italian

7 things I can do:
1) Burp like a hard-drivin' truckerman
2) Find myriad ways to screw off at work
3) Play Piano Man on the harmonica
4) Alienate friends, family, and strangers alike
5) Sleep through damn near anything
6) Find covert places to pee in public
7) Tell it like it is

7 things I cannot do:
1) Keep my goddamned mouth shut
2) Listen to Coldplay or the Strokes without getting homicidal
3) Anything that requires a high level of physical coordination
4) Smoke weed
5) Date
6) Forget some things I'd really like to
7) Stop being so restless

7 things that attract me to another person:
1) A big, big brain
2) Good taste
3) Humor (preferably sick, infantile, and/or semi-retarded)
4) Sweetness with a side of edge
5) Ability to read without moving lips
6) Evil little glimmer in the eyes
7) Pure, unfiltered hotness

7 things that I say most often:
1) "No, I don't have Tourette's...why do you ask?"
2) "Sorry 'bout that."
3) "Where's the bathroom, again?"
4) "Glurk" (the sound of a beverage shooting out my nose)
5) "Dang!"
6) "Pardon me...do you have any Grey Poupon?"
7) "No, I'm not Beyonce Knowles. I just have a huge ass."

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Dave Grohl
2) Clooney
3) Depp
4) Brangelina
5) Andy Garcia
6) Dave Navarro
7) John Rosenthal

7 bloggers I want to do both of these thingies
(partly because I know they won't choke me over it):
1) Jessica
2) Anna
3) Big Dan
4) Dagon
5) TK
6) Is that seven yet?
7) No? It was only five? Well, isn't that a shame.

3 Comments:

Blogger jessica said...

hahaha. fun, i'll do it tomorrow. i might just copy all your answers tho.

5:27 PM  
Blogger alwaysanna said...

I'm so jealous you can play a song on the harmonica - I've been trying for years to learn to play. And by "trying for years" I mean that I bought a harmonica about 7 years ago, and bust it out once a year to see if I have somehow magically learned to play. Hasn't happened yet, but I have high hopes. :)

I am also so entertained you tagged me! I'll be doing this tomorrow at work...

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it funny that everyone wants to go to Hawaii.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here