Tag, I'm it
That said, here goes...
Songs I'm Fully Digging Right Now
Neil Young - Heart of Gold (I think this is officially my themesong)
Ringside - Spanishfaster
Fischerspooner - Megacolon
The Giraffes - Manchester United
Mishka Shubaly - Drooping the Boom
Drag Citizen - All the Tables are Turnin'
Public Enemy - The whole Fear of a Black Planet album
Sia - Breathe Me
Minor Majority - She's a New Yorker
And then we have 7 Answers to 7 Questions:
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Have sex again (hey, it could happen)
2) Finish my book and get it published
3) Stop working for other people
4) Travel all over the place (all over Africa & Italy, most importantly)
5) Raise a dog
6) Live in Hawaii
7) Learn Italian
7 things I can do:
1) Burp like a hard-drivin' truckerman
2) Find myriad ways to screw off at work
3) Play Piano Man on the harmonica
4) Alienate friends, family, and strangers alike
5) Sleep through damn near anything
6) Find covert places to pee in public
7) Tell it like it is
7 things I cannot do:
1) Keep my goddamned mouth shut
2) Listen to Coldplay or the Strokes without getting homicidal
3) Anything that requires a high level of physical coordination
4) Smoke weed
6) Forget some things I'd really like to
7) Stop being so restless
7 things that attract me to another person:
1) A big, big brain
2) Good taste
3) Humor (preferably sick, infantile, and/or semi-retarded)
4) Sweetness with a side of edge
5) Ability to read without moving lips
6) Evil little glimmer in the eyes
7) Pure, unfiltered hotness
7 things that I say most often:
1) "No, I don't have Tourette's...why do you ask?"
2) "Sorry 'bout that."
3) "Where's the bathroom, again?"
4) "Glurk" (the sound of a beverage shooting out my nose)
6) "Pardon me...do you have any Grey Poupon?"
7) "No, I'm not Beyonce Knowles. I just have a huge ass."
7 celebrity crushes:
1) Dave Grohl
5) Andy Garcia
6) Dave Navarro
7) John Rosenthal
7 bloggers I want to do both of these thingies
(partly because I know they won't choke me over it):
3) Big Dan
6) Is that seven yet?
7) No? It was only five? Well, isn't that a shame.