Sunday, September 04, 2005

Heh?

There are several things that I'm pretty sure actually happened last night.
  1. I drank a startling amount of red wine followed by god knows what else.
  2. I had a lovely conversation with a nice boy in a Neil Young shirt in some bar, solely because he was wearing said Neil Young shirt.
  3. Charles and I saw Vanilla Ice's movie. The fact that such a thing even exists is a topic for another day. (Or not.) But we actually WATCHED it. Wow. (Thanks Chip!)

I arrived home at 5:49 in the AM. I awoke about 20 minutes ago, wearing nothing but a Kimberly Locke t-shirt I've never seen before and clutching a mostly empty can of Reduced-fat Pringles.

I hope I had fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sangroncito said...

I hope so too!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Charles said...

Let me just say, even the gays were amazed. Glad you made it home safely!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Charles said...

PS - SPOILER ALERT! I know you fell asleep right about the time the bad guys from Michael Gross's pre-witness protection program past kidnapped the little brother, but I'm a little sad we didn't stay until the very end. From IMDB: "The last text of the end credits is :'B kool stay n skool', followed by a quick shot of Ice fixing his hat while on the bike (obviously being pulled on a trailer) before giving the "peace" sign."

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sangroncito said...

Hey Helen...I've dedicated my newest blog post "Sex and Revenge" (to be published tuesday morning) to you. The idea came from your post about revenge.
hugs, sangroncito

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Who Links Here