Monday, December 13, 2004

Oy...

Okay, yes, I'm back...thanks for all the emails and whatnot while I was gone. It's nice to be missed.

The trip was amazing and I'll speak at annoying length about it soon...believe me, I took copious notes and even more copious photographs, so I'll hook y'all up. Right now, though, I've still got the 100+degree fever I've had since Saturday morning, my whole body hurts from the hair down, and I'm here at work, squinting at the screen in the middle. Not pretty.

But I'll leave you with this for the moment...Dublin was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I'm over what I needed to get over, I learned some stuff I didn't even know I needed to learn, met people I needed to meet (and one that I'm pretty sure I already knew, in an alternate universe or something), and proved some things about myself TO myself that I had somehow forgotten or let slide throughout my life. Completely, entirely awesome.

More soon, I promise. Now, more OJ and Advil. Yeesh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here