Thursday, December 02, 2004

Cereality and the Language of Love

This may be the coolest thing I've ever seen. (Aside from Clooney's ass in Solaris, of course.) I'm pissed, of course, that I didn't think of it, especially considering that I subsisted on cereal for five or so years. Oh well..One more reason to get myself out to Philly sometime soon.

And mad, mad MAD props go out to my friend Shannon, who knows how to take propah care o' his biatches...check out the Gaelic Dictionary he sent me, to prepare me for my trip to Dublin tomorrow. All the bases are now officially covered. All I have to say is...You're a whore! Cheers!

Any THEN, Amy sends me this Irish Translator, which should help me out if I get into a commumication jam. My first new phrase: "Feck you, mammyfecker!" Somehow I think "Shit, do you have a condom? This one's eight years old!" will sound much more elegant in Gaelic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here