Tuesday, November 30, 2004

My life is a Seinfeld episode

I write about...nothing! Jerry turned it into a living, maybe I can too. Hmmm...

Anyway, two things I forgot about my satellitetv-gasm...

1. 21 Grams
See this film. It's dark and disturbing and sad and it jumps all over the place in a way that makes Memento seem easy to follow. But in spite of that, and in spite of how fat he gets or how greasy or awful his character is, Benicio Del Toro is just HOTTTTTTTTT...dear moses. Not to mention that Sean Penn is just sexier and sexier the older and craggier he gets. And for those of you who don't watch movies for the same shallow reasons I do...see it anyway. It's pretty brilliant. And oh yeah...Naomi Watts can actually ACT! Who knew? Who cared, really?

2. An old friend popped up as a busboy in one of the gazillion episodes of Law & Order I watched, so of course I gave him shit about it today. Funny thing is, my first reaction was, "Hey, that's one cute busboy right there!" And then..."Hey, wait...I made out with that busboy! On several occasions, even!" Heh...New York is such a small town sometimes...I really must move soon.

Not much else to report today (lucky for you...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here