Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Helen Damnation, Event Producer

This is what you New York peeps are doing on March 1, just so's you know...

Graphics by the Motherbrain, Jeremy Wolfe Kivett.

This is your chance to meet the boy, see. And your chance to welcome my friend Richie home after the two-plus years he spent in Iraq. And, most importantly, your chance to maybe give a little back to all those kids who are still getting shot at in the desert on account of the fact that our Un-President is a giant sweaty bag of douche.

See, I told you we've been doing stuff. What'd you think I meant?

Fuckin' pervos, every last one of you.

Anyways, check out the bands...Actualities, Bowery Boys, Sousalves (ahem...boy), and Nova Clutch, and our awesome videographer Richard Van Le, and repost this shit everywhere and anywhere. And show up, damn you. You know you want it.

4 Comments:

Blogger dmmgmfm said...

I do so want it, but alas, the distance makes it impossible. Thanks for the invite though and have a wonderful time.

Hugs,
Laurie

12:25 AM  
Blogger GayProf said...

I wish that I could be in NY on March 1 -- or any other day of the year.

Good luck with the event! I'll at least do my part by thinking pervo thoughts. That's what you wanted, right?

1:25 PM  
Blogger dpaste said...

You know I can't, and you know why. Hope it goes well.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have/had Fun!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here