Thursday, June 29, 2006

Consider this your notice...

I concocted a semi-crazy long-term photo project this morning while brushing my teeth. Those of you who reside within the five boroughs of New York Cit-ay, whether I already know you or not, will be invited...and by "invited," I mean "expected"...to participate. I'm about halfway through the necessary prep work, so further details will follow. You've been duly warned.

I'll be off of work and on the loose for the next five glorious days. Hide your boyfriend and your Xanax.

6 Comments:

Blogger P/O said...

well i'm intrigued...

so if you had to choose, which would it be: the boyfriend or the xanax? :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Big Dan said...

Stay away from my boyfriend, bitch!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Da Nator said...

Intriguing...!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

already I'm covered with anxiety.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

P/O: Xanax never fails to perform OR complains that I haven't shaved my legs. Do the math, honey.

Dan: Tell him to quit calling me, then. I can't help it if my weiner's bigger than yours.

Nator: Bwa ha ha...

Farmboy T:You make everything sound so dirty. God I love you.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Da Nator said...

So, nu? What's the deal, already?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here