Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hasta la Helen...or, Thanks for the Mammaries

I always had a vague idea in my mind that when I finally shut this thing down, I'd do it on some significant anniversary, or with some sort of fanfare.

That's not to be the case.

Thing is, I'm just done. I don't have anything left that I wish to express in this forum. It's that simple. Party called due to a pressing lack of interest.

I've met some wonderful, amazing people in the freakshow that is the blogosphere, whom I'm deeply thankful to know. The good ones far outnumber the creepy, self-important douchebags I've come across. I'd say that makes the whole thing worthwhile.

I may return at some point with a photoblog. I doubt it. Thus, if you wish to keep in touch, email a bitch.

Peace out, kids. All the best.

Love,
Helen

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you have my email as well...

3:50 PM  
Blogger Liöüx said...

We'll always have 'Cute Guy with Dog Butt', Helen.

We'll always have 'Cute Guy with Dog Butt'.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you'll be back...

6:49 AM  
Blogger Shan said...

Thanks for the laughs Helen. I will always love your green tea pee post :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger dmmgmfm said...

I'll keep checking back...just in case.

hugs,
Laurie

1:12 AM  
Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Live long and prosper!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Tony Adams said...

we need to come up with something new and better. something interactive and productive. Something with clout and audacity. Lemon flavored! when i think of it I'll let you know.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for that.That beautiful photos… enchant to me… I must spend more times this way.
Thanks

12:09 PM  
Blogger GayProf said...

I miss you.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't quit!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who Links Here